June 7, 2011

Maternity Fashion Advice for Summer

In order to be comfortable through all the heat and humidity, I wear dresses. It's that simple. This way my stomach and legs are not so restricted by tight clothing and I can move around, feeling somewhat cooler. To make dresses work appropriate, [as seen in my outfit today below] I added a lace cardigan to hide spaghetti straps and a white pair of cut off leggings to add length. When choosing a dress, be sure that if there's an elastic waste band, it's placed right beneath your chest. This should make it fit perfectly. I noticed that my some of my dresses are pulled up really short because of my big belly, so watch out for that. Oh and maxi dresses are super comfy too!
FYI: I just wear regular dress sizes; I don't bother with maternity dresses.

Me at 34 Weeks Pregnant



No comments:

Post a Comment