May 4, 2011

Was Your Large, Gaudy, Fashion Ring Worth the Purchase?



Gigantic fashion rings seem to be where it's at when it comes to purchasing jewelry. These rings are not only bigger than two or more of your fingers, but sometimes require two fingers to wear them! They may be charming with their large glimmering rhinestones and bright, showy colors but how often do they get worn once purchased? I can tell you that I have fallen into this unrealistic money trap and bought one or two of these rings. And you know what they've turned into? They have made themselves into a magnificent display of bling in my jewelry box! Maybe it just takes time to get used to wearing them... like fake nails? Don't get me wrong, I wish I could wear these rings. I love love love how pretty and attractive they are but if I'm trying to do anything with my hands, the ring just gets in my way. I can't run a cash register, type or even try on a new pair of skinny denim without the ring getting caught on something or another. So if you live by the motto, "Beauty is pain", or rather "Beauty is a pain" go for it! Good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment