May 31, 2011

Is the CARGO style back In?

You know the style I'm talking about. Baggy pants, shorts, or capris with large pockets attached to each leg. I have never been a huge fan of this look but it seems that they may be coming back in. I was told to start buying used cargo pants that were made within the past year for Plato's Closet merchandise. [I was horrified...] But as it turns out, there are actually some of these trending in fashionable retail shops. The new definition has changed from baggy to skinny pants with large double pockets.

Here is a pair from Forever 21.

A tight, fitted pair from Nordstrom

A pair by Neiman Marcus

A pair by Ralph Lauren

A pair by Marc Jacobs

And another pair by Joie Beverly

Do you think this trend will catch eyes, or simply fall behind like so many do? I don't mind the cargo style if the pants are skinny. But Loose & Baggy Cargo= Hiking Fashion Magazine. Not so much for the glamorous runway spotlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment