February 7, 2011

17 Extras That Make Any Outfit Pop!

Ever wonder what makes an outfit POP or standout above the rest?
Look at your t-shirts. Are they just plain t-shirts, or do they have anything attached to them to make them unique? How about your jeans? Are they just plain blue jeans? Maybe they have a little flare to them? Or they cling tight to your legs? How about any jewels or decorative pockets on your butt? :)

Well,  I have created a list of extra add-ons that gives clothing more PIZAZZ and style. Try grabbing clothes with extras like these next time you shop!

1. Glitter- Anything with Sparkles!
2. Jewels & Gems
3. Sequins
4. Ruffles
5. Lace
6. Zippers
7. Buttons
8. Frayed Edging
9. Crocheted Flowers, Any Flowers!
10. Mini Pockets, Big Pockets
11. Bows & Ribbons
12. Belts
13. Cloth Ties
14. Studs
15. Beads
16. Distress
17. Slits

Can you think of anything else I may have missed??


This picture shows off a navy blue, sequin cardigan and a black lace tank top.

At first I wasn't sure on whether or not the colors matched, but I think it looks okay! At least to show some examples of pizazz!

[FYI: I'm 17 weeks pregnant, so my baby bump is starting to show. This is me sucking in! haha.]

1 comment: