March 30, 2011

Pregnant? Want to Stay Fashionable AND Comfy??

Now I really don't want this blog dedicated to fashion during pregnancy but it's really difficult as I am currently pregnant! So I will dedicate a few posts on what to wear if you find out the wonderful news that you're pregnant and your belly continuously gets larger!! (It's not so bad!) So far I find that I can keep my current style with only minor adjustments.
No, I can't wear my jeans anymore.
No, I can't wear my tighter, smaller fit shirts but I can still keep my normal style of clothes, without dragging myself to some cheap, ugly maternity section in a department store.

So the main question is... How can I stay fashionable AND comfy??

My best advice is to WEAR LEGGINGS! They are so comfortable and I can still wear some of my longer, flowy tops over them. I have about 8 pairs which I rotate in and out of my daily wear. Mine are black, gray, white, full leg length, and some are cut short near my calves. There are several leggings that are more dressy with ruffles, snaps, and ties on them. Those are just as comfy (and extra cute)! So just because you're pregnant, doesn't mean you have to wobble around in sweats. Feel free to, but leggings and a loose shirt is just as comfy for me! And I don't end up feeling like a huge cow! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment