March 27, 2011

French Braid/Bun Up Do

When you're trying to become more "fashionable", don't forget about your hair! You can top off an outfit with the perfect up do. Here is something I accidentally made up today. I was trying to french braid my hair when I suddenly lost hold of the three strands. Instead of getting frustrated and starting over, I quickly hair-tied the french braided section (which I was lucky to be done adding more sections of hair to the braid and was only working on the last regular braid). Then I put the ponytail into a low bun. I split the hair into three sections and wrapped each section around the hair-tie, fastening each end with a bobby pin. Beforehand, I left out pieces of hair to frame my face. I usually do this when I french braid my hair, or for any updo for that matter! I curled those pieces and ended up bobby-pinning some back. You don't have to do that... but I like it because it gives a flirty touch!

Updo Hint: Add Max & Chloe Dangling Earrings!

Front View w/ Earrings
Back View

No comments:

Post a Comment