March 1, 2011

Say No to Toe Socks!

Alright, so we all remember the "toe sock craze" that occurred a few years ago, maybe it was 5 years plus... Even though these socks had cool designs all over them and were super cute, how many of us actually took the time to put all ten of our toes into each little slot? Annoying! I just recently moved across the state and had to organize all of my belongings. I found dozens of these ridiculous toe socks in the back of my sock drawer that I had never even worn! Several had new price tags still on! Some were super thick and had poof balls and even cat whiskers sewn onto them! Why waste my precious drawer space? I was never going to wear them again. I'm far too lazy to spend the time decorating my feet that will just be covered by some sweet shoes anyways. Needless to say, I donated them to Goodwill immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment