April 5, 2011

Princess To Be, Kate Middleton Fashion Hats & Headpieces

Catherine Elizabeth Middleton, well known as "Kate Middleton" and fiancée of Prince William of Wales has an extraordinary taste in head accessories. Her collection is beyond unique with flattering, feathery pieces to large, summer fashion hats!

Very Classy!
This one is oddly shaped... I do like the blue flower that matches her outfit! :)
Not my favorite... maybe because she's not smiling?
Cute! I love how she's pulling off the brown and black color combo with feathers.
So pretty! If I were rich, I would wear this headpiece.
Who else could pull off wearing a large saucer on her head?
My favorite! She looks the best here, definitely due to the matching colors and how nicely it fits in her hair!
Very cute, especially with her dangling earrings and fashion scarf!
I can't be sure where this princess shops for her looks, but below are some similar/look-alikes that I find just as glamorous! Kate Middleton should try pulling off some of these too!


Head Accessories for Kate!?
Brooks Brothers, Nana, Nana, Asos, Lanvin

No comments:

Post a Comment