April 28, 2011

What are some Essential Articles of Clothing for Springtime?

I was looking through my closet and I seem to be missing some of these essential Spring items! A girl should always have the following items below to be prepared for the constantly changing and unpredictable weather Spring brings us.

Flip Flops- I often forget to stop wearing my winter boots as Springtime comes along. My feet remind me by becoming hot and sweaty (and smelly!) in the 60 degree weather. When the weather starts staying consistently over 50 degrees, my flip flops become my best friend. I have to buy at least one new pair every year because I wear them out so much.




Rainboots- There are so many cute rainboots in the stores today. It's incredible how fashionable these have become throughout the years. And thank goodness because they are so helpful with the bazillion rain showers we get during the Spring! It's always nice to go to work or class with dry feet!




Umbrella- So this item is not an article of clothing, but it's definitely a handy accessory to keep with you at all times during the Spring. Keep one in your car or purse (if it's large enough) just in case. You never know when rain might pour down and soak your clothes and hair. You could be on your way to a special date...!




Lightweight Cardigan- Like I said before, the temperatures are consistently changing during the Springtime. Be sure to keep a lightweight cardigan with you to throw over your t-shirts when it gets a little chilly.




Lightweight Jacket- Most people do not usually want to continue wearing their heavy winter coat as the temperature grows warmer. Gradually it gets more annoying and weighs you down when the sun is peaking in and out of the clouds all day. The goal is to stay warm but it shouldn't be to sweat to death either, especially when you have people to see and places to go! Purchase a trendy lightweight jacket you can throw over your clothes and go.




Flowy Dress or Skirt-  When the skies randomly turn from cloudy and rainy to bright and sunny, you'll thank me for this one. If the weather has been dreary for the past week and you instantly wake up to a beautiful 70 degree day, you'll want something to feel free and comfy in. Comfy summer dresses and skirts brighten the day even more (my days anyway!).




Alright ladies, are there any other items you can't live without during the Springtime? Feel free to comment and leave your opinions below.

1 comment: