May 17, 2011

Dress Up a Summer Outfit with a Floppy Hat

Are you laying out in the sunshine every spare moment you can squeeze in? I definitely am and it shows because my face is now slightly tingly and red because I didn't anticipate this evening's sun to soak so deep into my skin! Unfortunately it won't be until the next time that I remember to put on sunscreen, [which we all should be wearing to take care of our skin so it can be radiant & healthy]. I want to try wearing some cute hats this summer to avoid becoming the brightest shade of red possible, not to mention looking incredibly sexy, collected and relaxed. I personally find floppy hats like these in natural colors to be most attractive during the summertime. Since people tend to wear brighter, cooler colors in the summer these hats easily match any casual, dressy summer outfit. Especially with floral being in... Floral Print Dress or Skirt + Floppy Straw Hat = Fricken' Fashionable!



No comments:

Post a Comment